Reha Pro - Philosophy
Reha Pro with Graduated Master Coach Ali Sherif for Sport Rehabilitation, is a specialization from university course of studies for motoric-functional training.
to complete hailing
to complete load capacitycapacity
to complete motoric functionality
Motoric-functional health- and fitness training. Functional conservation increases the quality of life by…!!
Every health-conscious person belongs to this target group.
- Activation and enhancement of the individual vitality
- Recuperation and motoric-active regeneration
- Mobilisation of proprioceptive regeneration-measures
- Removal of disharmonious functional conditions
- Training for overweight individuals
- Training during and after pregnancy
An optimized functional basis can be created for future life.
- Improvement and training of the motoric attributes
- Prophylaxis of impairments
- Development of an optimal motoric functionalty in childhood
- Motoric know-how
- Enjoying excercise
For all individuals who require the best possible and rapid rehabilitation following injuries and impairments.
- Preventive health-training
- Training-therapy following injuries and impairements
The complete market of recreational- up to competetive-sportsmen is addressed.
- Injury prophylactic training
- Compensatory training specific to the type of sport
- Supplementary training specific to the type of sport
- Active regeneration training
Excerpts from the entire range leg area
All injuries or damage to the ankle and knee joint as
• injury to the capsule-ligament apparatus (e.g. meniscus or the cruciate ligament injury)
• Achilles Tendon Rupture
• Achilles Tendonitis
• patellar tendons complaints
• Runner's Knee - Iliotibial band (Iliotibial tract-syndrome)
• muscle strains and muscle tears
• Disorders in the spine and intervertebral disc area
• cervical syndrome
Pelvic hip area
any injuries or damage to the pelvic hip region as
• pelvic obliquity
• Bars problem
• inflammation of the adductor and neck area of the abdominal muscles
• (widely used in football - pubic bone inflammation)
• sacroiliac joint problem
Shoulder and arm area
All injuries or damage to the shoulder girdle and arms as
• shoulder dislocations
• Rotator cuff problems
• tennis elbow
• biceps tendon rupture
• broken collarbone
The procedure is customized individually to the requirements and current physical condition of each individual training.
DEVELOPMENT OF FUNCTIONAL PERFORMANCE
ESTABLISHMENT OF FUNCTIONAL PERFORMANCE
OPTIMIZATION OF FUNCTIONAL PERFORMANCE
(I – VIII), shown in the run of this curve: